Thursday, August 23, 2012

urgh

So, this week has been a bust in getting any scheduled exercise.  Figures.  Also, feel like an idiot.  Was so looking forward to Girl Scout meetings, that I didn't pay attention to my calendar and drove 30 minutes for us to attend a non-happening meeting.  *sigh*  Felt like a fool last night.

Today, I'm tired. Tired of a few things, but mostly tired of not feeling like I got enough sleep. I know why I'm not sleeping well, but can't really do anything about it. And, no, will not be giving details on it.  I have been in the mood to write a short story, but know I won't. Every time I try to write a short story, things get majorly messed up and I refuse to do that to myself yet again.

Well, since returning from STLV, today is the first time I've actually managed to listen to talk radio.  Couldn't handle it earlier in the week or at all last week. Not sure why, but that was my mental state. I have decided on my cosplay for next year, but need to wait until I start exercising before I can buy the main part of the outfit. Should be interesting.  :-)

So, that's it for today. Need to pick up the kids around 4 today and tomorrow is the first football game, so I will be busy, even though the band will not be playing. Wouldn't go, but the kids' high school plays my alma mater in the first game of the year so far every year. Plus, the kids have lots of friends who attend my old school, so we traditionally go to the game, even though the monsters don't like football. (Still not sure where I went wrong on this part of raising them!!) Looking forward to trying to sleep in on Saturday!

See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment